- Mosquitoes: Topicals include 2% soybean oil, Vick’s Vapo Rub, pure vanilla extract (1:1 with water, cinnamon oi, oil of lemon eucalyptus, and neem oil.
- Fleas and Lice: Enzyme shampoos get rid of fleas and lice and spray house with 50/50 vinegar and water
- Lice Be Gone is a safe enzyme product to treat lice, scabies and crabs.
- Cockroaches: Spread bay leaves and sprinkle a fine dusting of baking soda and boric acid.
- Ants: Sprinkle black pepper, chili powder, or chalk and brush lavender and olive oil on trails.
- Moths: Cedar chips and lavender oil
- Mice and Rats: Lavender oil, cedar oil, or camphor will repel them.