Health Education Strategy Sessions Available
Do you ever feel overwhelmed or confused by the sheer number of diet and lifestyle recommendations coming at you from all the self-proclaimed, “health experts”? There is so much information in print, on social media, from government health agencies, pharmaceutical ads, doctors, dieticians, health coaches etc. (some from sources with strong financial interests and much of it totally conflicting) that it is difficult to decipher the latest fads from the actual safe and effective health-promoting strategies. Although I’ve been a passionate advocate of the idea that “health is our greatest wealth” (so whatever it takes, our health should be a top priority), I can totally understand why people throw their hands up in total frustration and abandon their health goals.
But here’s something to consider… During the 40 years I’ve been helping people improve their health as a holistic, nutritionally-oriented RN, I learned a very important fact – and that is – that each person is unique. For instance, a diet that works for one individual to help them lose weight, may not be the right program for someone else. There is no “one size fits all” approach to health.
Of course, there are common factors that pretty much everyone can benefit from such as – limiting one’s sugar intake, avoiding processed foods, decreasing exposure to toxic substances, finding ways to manage stress, exercise etc. These are all topics we cover in our workshops and webinars. But we also offer individualized health education sessions in order to zoom in on your particular issues and work together to create health education strategies that will help you achieve your goals.
The benefit of signing up for one of our individualized and private health education strategy sessions is that in addition to reviewing your health history, you will receive targeted recommendations from Maureen McDonnell, RN (who has been providing individualized health supporting strategies for more than 40 years) as well as from Jill Urwick, (who brings a wealth of knowledge and experience as well as a plethora of practical tips on how to implement and stick to the recommended strategies).
Book a Zoom video Health Education Strategy Session with Maureen McDonnell, RN and Jill Urwick today…click here.
Disclaimer: Based on extensive research and experience, the contents of this website, workshops and strategy sessions are based upon the opinions of Maureen McDonnell, RN or Jill Urwick, unless otherwise noted. The information in these workshops and strategy sessions is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from our research and experience. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your health care professional before using products based on the content found on this website, workshops, and strategy sessions.
Healthy Eating Strategy Sessions
It is possible to obtain and maintain vibrant health in the midst of a busy lifestyle. If you are always on the go, Maureen and Jill will walk you step-by-step through a comprehensive Healthy Living Program that will focus on strategies to help you get and stay healthy.
28 Days to Healthy Living Cleanse –
- Excess weight is no longer just about consuming too many calories or not getting enough exercise. Today, with 87,000 man-made chemicals in our air, food, water, etc., it is essential to address the fact that our body stores these toxins in fat cells. So, until you minimize the toxins you take in, as well as help your body get rid of the ones it is storing in the fat cells, you will not lose weight or maintain your loss.
- 28 Days to Healthy Living assists the body in detoxing by:
- eating organic foods, minimizing your exposure to pesticides
- Supplementing with products that support the body’s production of glutathione, the body’s most important detoxification compound
- Including a body cleanse that assists the liver in cleansing toxins that are released from the breakdown of fat cells
- 28 Days to Healthy Living Reduces Inflammation: Consuming the Standard American Diet (SAD) which consists of processed foods, trans fats and sugar laden foods not only causes weight gain but leads to inflammation. Inflammation is now considered the underlying cause of many chronic illnesses including: Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity, Cancer and Dementia. Maureen and Jill will teach you how to eat an anti-inflammatory diet that emphasizes organic whole foods, avoiding pro-inflammatory acidic foods like sugar, caffeine, alcohol, soy, corn and gluten grains, and supplementing with targeted products. By implementing this plan, one can definitely decrease the inflammatory state, thereby preventing or reversing the cascade of events that lead to chronic illness.
- 28 Days to Healthy Living also supports GI health: Without proper digestion and absorption of food, our immune system, and nervous system cannot function optimally. In this program, we supplement with products that support the health and optimal functioning of the GI system.
- 28 Days to Healthy Living is a complete and effective strategy for bringing about improved health and weight loss by providing premium products that deliver targeted results and by encouraging exercise and the consumption of whole foods. This comprehensive approach has resulted in many individuals not just losing weight, but they also decrease inflammation, improve their GI function, detox their bodies and ultimately regain a sense of wellness and vitality!
12 Weeks to Healthy Living Cleanse
– Coming Soon!
Healthy Living Strategy Sessions
Getting Healthy Prior to Pregnancy
- Coming Soon!
- Coming Soon!
Check-In Strategy Session
- Coming Soon!